Saturday, April 8, 2017

#Jewelry#freebies!!! Check out my new boutique!

Hi my fellow readers!!!

Long time no chat!!! It's been a crazy few months...in the middle of a move..events...work and yes, just life!! WHEW!!! I have recently become a merchandiser with this fabz jewelry lifestyle brand called Chloe and Isabel! (eek!) I absolutely LOVE jewelry and accessories!!! You could say it's a bit of an obsession, along with beauty products, and I want to share these fabz pieces with everyone!!! The pieces are designed in-house in NYC!!! Every piece has a story and there is a lifetime guarantee on each piece.

You can now shop my online boutique from the comfort of your home. My boutique If you want to earn free jewelry, who doesn't!?, contact me for info on how to be a hostess. You can email me direct in my boutique!

There is a fabz promo for #Spring going on right now! Who doesn't love to get something #FREE!!



This piece is called the  Bead + Ribbon Multi Wrap Bracelet. It is a convertible piece! You can wear as a wrap bracelet, a single or double strand necklace and even as a hair accessory!!! Who doesn't love getting multiple looks out of their accessories!! Makes packing for your vacay a breeze!! I love this piece and have already worn on it many times!! 

With Spring you know there will be #weddingbells!!! We have a fabz bridal collection. There is something for the bride and the bridesmaids!!! Get your shopping on: My Boutique


Stay tuned...definitely more to come!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment