Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New eating spot-Jalapeno Joe's...gotta try it!

Hello!!

Hopefully your day/week has been going well so far. So....I tried out a new Mexican (love love love Mexican food!!!) spot the other day for brunch. Place is called Jalapeno Joe's and I've been by this place probably a million times over the years and never noticed it. I'm all into trying new spots to dine. It was a nice sunny day so decided to try it out.

The spot is really cool-very inviting from the outside. I walked in and was greeted promptly upon entering - always earns bonus points in my book!! I was sat quickly...all of the staff was very friendly and my waitress was a doll!! Her name was Alex and she was very attentive...but not overly - can't stand that, let me at least swallow before you ask me a question...LOL. I ordered a combo that included: chicken enchilada, re-fried beans, and a taco...YUMZ!!! Of course I ended up with leftovers - DARN (LOL)!

Overall, great little spot, convenient, reasonable prices and great menu selections. Will definitely go back so I can try the Chile rellenos and stuffed poblano which are my fav!!!! Will have to let you know how those taste on another post.




No comments:

Post a Comment