Wednesday, June 24, 2015

New facial scrub found!! (even for my sensitive skin)

I am absolutely loving the Origins GinZing refreshing scrub cleanser!!! Needed a gentle cleanser for my extremely sensitive skin but needed something with a bit of a scrub to get all the grime/sweat/makeup from these hot/humid summer days. Just didn't feel like my foam cleanser was doing the trick. This stuff is AMAZING!!!! Smells wonderful and my face looks brighter and feels extremely smooth! Even my extremely sensitive skin is clean and happy!!! Will definitely purchase this product again!! Might order the matching moisturizer next!!! Need to wrack up some more points with @Birchbox...LOL!!!! Check 'em out on my referral link: V'sBirchbox link!

ORIGINS GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser


No comments:

Post a Comment