Saturday, July 11, 2015

National Relaxation Day coming soon!!

Hi All!!!

Hopefully everyone's Summer is going well and you are enjoying some outdoor time with family and friends!!! I will be doing some traveling here soon so definitely check out my twitter and TripAdvisor reviews!!! Love sharing about my experiences! And, of course, you know there will be postings/photos up on my blog. Also, for those of you who are as into beauty/pampering yourself as I am...August 15th is National Relaxation Day. OMG!!!! What better time to pamper yourself or someone you love, or BOTH!!!! A nice relaxing day filled with things you can actually do at home and save time and $$!!! We all love that!!!  I am in love with Mary Kay products, have been for years, and love sharing them!! Even with my extremely sensitive skin there are tons of products that I absolutely adore and have used for years!!! I would love to share them with you as well...please check them out at: LoveMaryKay! They have an amazing set to get your lips smooth and summer ready, a wonderful cooling eye gel, and a simply wonderful energizing lotion for your feet & legs!!! What better way to pamper yourself and re-energize yourself before or after a long hot/sticky summer day!!! I encourage you to check out the link!!! You won't be disappointed! You can shop from the comforts of your home! Gotta love that!!! ( I do!)

Enjoy the wonderful days of Summer and remember to use sunscreen!!! Enjoying the great outdoors is great but skin protection is vital!!!

XXX's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment