Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Beauty Box - Target

Hello~

So, I ordered my first Target box just to test it out to see how I liked it. There is no monthly subscription like Birchbox, Ipsy, etc...but you have to be quick to order these as they sell out super fast!! I was able to snag the back to school edition called "honor ROLL" and I must say I was pretty impressed. The box was only $5 (check out what all was included below)!!! Just do a web search for Target beauty box or for your convenience here is a link: Target Beauty Box and that will bring you to the order page. The current one is already sold out! I definitely want to try another one so I'm going to be vigilant about staying on top of things so I can snag the next one!! Definitely an amazing value and I utilized everything in the box! Gotta love that!!!

This box was valued at over $20 and included the following product as noted on the website:

1. Bathery Delicate Pouf
Gentle netting creates a rich lather for cleansing even the most sensitive skin. (colors may vary)
2. John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Treatment
Semi-permanent treatment transforms fine hair, leaving it full even after multiple washes.
3. Olay White Strawberry Body Wash
Hydrating body wash refreshes your skin with a cooling white strawberry and mint scent.
4. NYX Butter Gloss Strawberry Parfait
Buttery soft and silky smooth gloss tastes sweet and makes lips shine without being sticky.
5. Goody Ouchless Elastics
Hair ties made without metal for reduced snags and pulls. (colors may vary)
6. CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer
Preps skin for smooth application & extends the wear of foundation.
7. Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Wipes
Hypoallergenic facial towelettes made with natural soothing ingredients like white tea & aloe vera to cleanse & remove makeup



 



No comments:

Post a Comment