Monday, February 22, 2016

Fall Trip: Château Élan Winery & Resort

Enjoyed a relaxing stop at Château Élan after our camping trip. When you enter the grounds the view is simply beautiful! Decided to stay at the Château Élan Inn. Can we say fell in love with the bathroom!!! (after camping this was like heaven)






Of course my "deal" to go camping including me getting to spend some time at the spa - YES!!! When you enter the spa, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere just screams RELAX!!! I selected the Château Elite Deep Tis­sue Mas­sage. My therapist was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable throughout the massage. I would definitely suggest arriving at least 30 minutes or more before your appointment so that you can take advantage of the amenities. I spent a few minutes in the hot stone sauna....OMG did I need that!! It was not only relaxing, especially after hiking for a few miles the previous couple of days, but it helped loosen up my muscles for the massage. The spa is simply gorgeous and definitely a spot I would recommend!! Would love to go back again. 

Let the pampering begin! 
Sauna area
Waiting Area

Seating area










And you know the visit would not have been "fair" if my sweetie didn't get in a round of golf (LOL). He played the Château Élan course which was really pretty. Of course, I observed from the cart.



We decided to go  check out Paddy's Irish Pub for dinner. Excellent choice! Service and food was absolutely delish!! Look at all this food!! 




For breakfast we dined in the Versailles which is located inside the Inn.It's a breakfast buffet with great selections; just check out the size of the omelet! Let's just say that would be a dish to share! Whew!! 



As if we weren't already enjoying our stay-we did the wine tasting/tour the next day. BONUS!!!! You are taken through the winery and given the history while being shown the actual area where they make the wine. Really sad we didn't get a chance to actually go on the floor where the process happens (there was some work going on) but it was still pretty cool to see. Once the tour is over you are then taken to a tasting area where you can have 6-8 flights, depends on the ticket purchase, during the tasting. Our tour guide was very fun and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend adding this to your to-do list! 

The Winery
Vineyard


Where the action happens!


This was truly a wonderful experience and I definitely look forward to going back again! Keep an eye on on Trip Advisor as I'm adding new reviews there!! Definitely check back-visiting a B&B soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment