Friday, June 5, 2015

Restaurant review - great little place!

Had a yummy dinner at Gumbeaux's Cajun Café last night with my sweetie! I heard the place was awesome but never had the chance to visit but being the amazing man that he is my sweetie surprised me with date night last night and that's where we went. YUMZ!!!!!!!!!! OMG everything was amazing!!! We had oysters on the half shell and Cajun popcorn for our appetizer's...delish!!! For our entrées: I had the Fried Cajun Crab Cakes - order came with three...yes three crab cakes...with a homemade Hollandaise sauce-OMG YUMZ!! And...as if that wasn't enough it came with two sides so I went with coleslaw and black eyed peas...delish!!! My sweetie ordered the Seafood Rotini (looked and tasted amazing!) and of course that came with two sides...he went with red beans and rice and Cajun turnip greens - YUMZ again!!! There was so much delish food!!!! Definitely ended up with a doggie bag...will be digging into that this afternoon. :)  Staff was really friendly and even though they were packed we were seated fairly quickly. Atmosphere was amazing and very upbeat!! We will definitely be going back...so glad that I finally had the chance to visit this wonderful little spot! Check out review on Trip Advisor!

Appetizers!!

Entrées!!!

What was left...OMG!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment