Monday, June 22, 2015

May Birchbox Review

Happy Monday!!

I know by now everyone has heard of Birchbox...so won't bore you with the entire spill. It's a beauty subscription service that allows you to receive samples of tons of different products: makeup, hair, nail, and even lifestyle accessory pieces - you fill out your profile, pay $10/month and receive five samples each month. Really cool way to try-it-before-you-by-it! Love it!!! Plus you can shop for full-size products on their site. I'm actually at the ACE status with Birchbox - since I am a beautyholic -which means I wrack up tons of points throughout the year, but have just recently decided to give the whole blogging/tweeting a try. I received the May box from Birchbox-cute theme for the month with "Cupcakes and Cashmere" as the contributor for the items selected as samples. Really enjoy getting these cute boxes in the mail each month...it's like getting a present every month. Who doesn't love getting presents? Here is a breakdown of what I received:
  • Harvey Prince - Seal Salt Texturizing Mist - I've used a different brand and loved it so wanted to give this a try since I like some of their fragrances. Smelled amazing and my hair felt great!! Love shampooing and letting my hair air-dry so will probably order full-size of this one! It's $22 for the full-size.
  • WEI - Kakadu Plum Brightening Sugar Mask - love mask!!!! This made my skin instantly soft!! The price is a bit out of my budget at a set of 8 for $60 but it was great to be able to try it out. 
  • Méreadesso - Tinted all-in-one moisturizer - I don't really use tinted foundations so this wasn't really for me but I did try it and it went only really smooth.  Not something I would purchase though-full-size $48
  • TokyoMilk by Margot Elena-Bon Bon Shea butter rich lotion-I've been using this as a hand lotion. Goes on great and is not tacky...didn't seem to last very long so probably won't purchase this one...full-size $20
  • Peripera - Peri's Tint Water - this is a lip/cheek stain...goes on well but I'm currently using a different brand so this will get more use later. Full-size $12

If you love beauty products like I do you should give it a try!!! You never know what you might stumble upon while enjoying your samples. Feel free to use my referral link: Birchbox referral link.







No comments:

Post a Comment